Here she is, in all her 7 year old glory! We love our Sunshine and are so happy she is a member of our family. She brightens our days, makes us laugh and is fun to be around.
She was very specific in what she wanted her cake to be. It had to have sparkly candles that relight and a number 7. There had to be a tiara made out of sprinkles and purple. To top it off, there had to be the word princess in cursive in purple. I think I did the best I could. She loved it!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sunshine! It is always great to know what you want and I hope you have lots of amazing birthdays filled with all the good things you desire.I loved watching you open your presents. I agree with Mom that you definitely brighten our days! With lots of love, JJ
Post a Comment