I love museums! I think I even loved them as a little girl and all because I watched someone make a homemade tortilla in one and I got to try it. Either that or it was a tasty dream in which my pillow was gone when I woke up. Whatever the case may be, I love museums. We were able to go to OMSI again this year and luckily no one had a broken arm this time!
The kids area had a few changes, especially the well loved water tables. The kids had so much fun!
One of the newer exhibits was of fossils and minerals. I am so sad Dad was not able to be there for it, due to him being in a different part of the country and all. He also missed the awesome super cool Nature Unleashed exhibit that had actually things that had been damaged in tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis and earthquakes. He would have loved it! And it was such a bummer that there was NO photographing allowed in that area.




No comments:
Post a Comment